Sunday, April 25, 2010

FML

I just discovered that not only do I have to write a post discussion and 1000 page essay, I also have to take a final exam. All this while packing up the house and making it show ready. I have managed to pack up the kidlets' rooms and cleaned their carpets. It is just too bad all the work I managed to do in the kitchen and living room last weekend has completely become undone. I still have my "Monica closet". I still have to pick a realtor and sign the contracts and have J.'s orders rewritten because they have the wrong damed rank on them. I didn't notice that until the transportation guy pointed it out. I am averaging about 4-5 hours of interrupted sleep per night. I am exhausted. I am tired of dealing with all this shit. I am tired of being the one who has to fight with the kids. I had an epic fight with Big Girl on stuff that needed to go yesterday. She wanted to talk to daddy so I let her call him. Of course he gives me shit about having to referee us from Mo. Baby Boy has wanted to follow me around and undo my workings all weekend. And the crowning glory of it all is I think both kids and possibly me are getting sick. While all this is going on at home, I get regular updates from J. about how bored he is and how he is going to see a movie, or go hang out at the bar, or go to dinner, yada yada yada.

No comments: