Saturday, January 10, 2009

Always something huh?

After our whole heating debacle, we are left kind of low in the fundage area. Of course my power cord on my laptop decides to stop working today. Off we go to Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart, Radio Shack (where I almost got into a fight) and then back to Circuit City to get a new one. $95 later, my computer works, but now I feel sick having to spend that much money. Hell I could have gotten a brand new computer for $398, lol. Big Girl decided to show her butt and throw a tantrum when we come home between CC and Wal-Mart so she could have lunch and Baby Boy could nap. That means no nap for him. He is increasingly grumpy. It is 6:00 and he is now asleep in my lap. Dinner is going to be late and microwaved at this point. My computer situation wouldn't be so dire if it wasn't for the fact that I am enrolled in a class and I have an assignment due on Tues. J. decided if I "really" want to drive to see him, we should try it. I would leave like last night, except for the money issues. Between the heat, the cord, and finding out somehow we have been a month behind in our vehicle payment for over a year, money issues have been stressful. I know how lucky we are abou not having to worry about layoffs, firings, and whether the next paycheck will come. I just want to bury my head and go to bed for a week.

No comments: